I wondered why my hubby was pumped up about receiving this flashlight and I decided to try it out. When I first held it, it felt very light and it fit right in my hands quite comfortably. The best thing about it is the bright light. If you aren’t careful this light can blind you if you stare at it directly. The Battle Flashlight is the best lighting tool I’ve ever used.
Maria Jones, Springfield, Illinois
If your home was invaded tonight, would you be prepared to protect yourself and the ones you love? If you were running early in the morning and someone started following you, will you manage to scare off the stranger? If you are like anyone who values their life and that of your loved ones, your first instinct is protecting them. So, how do you protect your family? You might have already bought the safest car in the market, the toughest security system available or you may even have a gun at home. Those are all excellent safety ideas but the only problem is, you cannot really take them with you everywhere you are going. That is why you should take a closer look at the Battle Flashlight.
In truth, the majority of us have underestimated how important a tactical flashlight can be. And that is something that we shouldn’t do anymore. Apart from shining bright light ahead of you whenever you want, the Battle Flashlight can also be a tactical aid for you. It is cleverly constructed with military technology for maximum versatility. Here are some of the unique properties that make it what it is:
Properties of The Battle Flashlight
- It comes with an 800 Lumen Cree LED lighting lamp.
- Uses LED lighting technology and thus, it consumes very little energy even when emitting maximum brightness.
- Compact, small in size and easy to hold without slipping or dropping even while running.
- The body is constructed with toughened aluminum used in military tools and equipment.
- Has five modes of lighting; three that can vary the level of brightness (high, medium, low) and two emergency lighting modes (strobe and SOS).
- You can fit it at any small sized space, compartment or pocket due to its small, compact size.
- The front edge is beveled for emergency purposes such as stunning an enemy or breaking glass.
Is The Battle Flashlight Worth Buying?
If you are wondering whether it’s a good idea to buy the Battle Flashlight, you should first consider the kind of ways you can use it. Based on the specifications listed, here are some of the situations where it can come in handy.
- Regular lighting at work or around the house.
- SOS can be used for emergencies in case you are asking for help from someone who can’t see you from far away.
- The Strobe lighting mode can be used to disorient an attacker in case you are in danger.
- It’s a great tool for campers and hikers.
See how versatile the Battle Flashlight is? Hurry to the official website and get yours now at a limited time discount!