Are you a twilight hunter looking for equipment that can help you track your prey even under minimal visibility? Well, the Shadowhawk x800 is just what you need. But then you don’t have to be an avid hunter to put this revolutionary lighting equipment to use. You can also add some efficiency to your basic lighting needs in case of blackouts when you go to the basement to look for the switch that fires up your backup generator.
Basically, the Shadowhawk x800 will serve as a lighting flashlight when you require some extra light. Moreover, it can still be more than that if you want some extra assistance for instance in stunning an enemy who comes to attack you in the dead hours of the night after a late shift at work. If you are still wondering why this is a must have tool, keep reading to find out more.
Pros Of The Shadowhawk x800
- It has a flexibility of focus with settings starting from x1 up to x2000 zoom setting
- Its brightness is 40 times stronger than that of the incandescent light and 6 times stronger than that of the light of fluorescent bulbs
- It is waterproof up to a depth of 6 feet submerged within a period of 30 minutes
- Has 3 rechargeable AAA batteries that can power it for up to more than 100, 000 hours
- It is strong, durable and tough thanks to its aircraft-grade aluminum casing
- The aluminum casing also makes it extra light thus easy to carry around
- It has a military styles crenelated assault bezel that provides you with an exceptional self-defense mechanism.
Hands On Focus On The Functionality Of The Shadowhawk x800
One of the most striking properties of the Shadowhawk x800 is the amazing power of its LED bulb. It blasts out more than 800 lumens, surpassing most flashlights that are available in the market today and this makes it powerful enough to stun any attacker into submission. The assailant will get disoriented even without you laying a finger on him/her. How cool is that?
Another notable feature is the laser precision of its focus that comes with multiple zooming settings. Therefore, if an object is close enough, you don’t have to use the full zooming power and if something is very far away, you can still see it as clear as day with the 2000x zooming functionality.
Specifications Of the Shadowhawk x800
- Preset light settings of Strobe, SOS, Low, Medium and High
- An LED Lumen lightbulb of XPE 800
- More than 100,000 hours of lamp life
- Telescopic zooming focus modes of x1, x250, x500, x100 and x2000
- Aircraft-grade aluminum casing
- The military design of bezel for defense.
With the above specifications and functional qualities, the Shadowhawk x800 LED Flashlight doubles up as a formidable weapon to anyone who might want to harm you. Apart from that it can also serve as a tool that can be used to break the glass of a car window in case you lock yourself outside with the key on the engine. Hopefully, you will now be able to make an informed decision the next time you want to buy a flashlight!